The Minnesota State High School League is organized for the following educational purposes:
Click here for eligibility brochure.
- To provide, promote, manage and administer a program of activities for students of the member schools on subsection, section and state levels in athletics and fine arts.
- To establish uniform and equitable rules for students in extra-curricular activities.
- To elevate standards of sportsmanship and to encourage the growth of responsible citizenship among students, member schools and their communities.
- To protect students, member schools and their communities from exploitation by special interest groups.
- To provide mutual benefit and relief plans for the assistance of students injured in extra-curricular activities in meeting medical and hospital expenses incurred by reason of such injuries.